Online Orders & Payment
- How to place an order on the website?
- We recommend you first create an account to fully enjoy the "Alber & Amigos" experience;
- Please confirm your shipping country and currency available at the bottom of the main menu;
- You can check and modify the content of your shopping cart by clicking on the shopping bag icon in the upper right menu bar and selecting "Go to Cart".
While checking out, verify that all the mandatory fields are filled in correctly: shipping and billing address, country, phone numbers...;
- By clicking on "Place order and pay" you accept our Terms and Conditions and those of our fulfillment partners.
Once your payment is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with your order details. You will receive a second email with tracking information once your order is shipped.
- Why can't I find my order confirmation email?
Please allow one hour in order to receive your order confirmation email. You may also check your Spam folder or search your inbox for the email address, 'email@example.com'.
- Can I change, edit or cancel my order?
We are unable to modify orders once they have been processed. We attempt to process all orders quickly in order to ensure the shortest shipping times. Please review the Returns FAQ section for more details or contact our Customer Service via our Contact Form for further information.
- The product I want is not available. What do I do?
You can set email alerts for the products you would like to purchase by clicking on "Notify Me" in the product descriptions.
- How does pre-order work?
To purchase a pre-order item, add the items to your cart and check-out as you would a standard order. Your pre-order items will ship as soon as stock becomes available, usually within 4 to 5 weeks. It's also possible to purchase available items and pre-order items together as they will ship separately.
- My order has been cancelled. Why? What should I do?
If your order was cancelled, you should receive an email detailing the reason. Please kindly note that your credit card is charged upon shipment only, so if your order is cancelled you will not be charged. Our Customer Service is available for further assistance.
Reason why an order may be cancelled:
- Out of stock
- Unverified information
- Payment declined
- Technical Issues
- Address discrepancies
- What currency can I shop in?
Currencies are based on the shipping country, available at the bottom of the main menu. Prices will automatically convert to the corresponding currency.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, and other payment methods. During the check-out process, supported payment methods are displayed automatically.
- When will I be charged?
Your credit card is charged as soon as your order is shipped. Should you see a charge prior to shipment on your statement, please kindly note that it is only a pre-authorization, which is managed by your payment provider. Payments made via PayPal are immediate.
- Is my online payment secure?
We use a secure server software over a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) line to protect your payment information. All personal and credit card information is encrypted.
- My payment method was refused. What should I do?
We recommend you check your payment credentials first and eventually contact your bank for further information. Please contact our Customer Service if you would like to receive assistance.
- Where can I find my invoice and tax information?
If you need a copy of your invoice, please get in touch with our Customer Service via our Contact Form.