TRIBUTE INK STAIN BLOUSE, WHITE
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
What if Africa were the birthplace of couture? This was the central question for our collaborative product story with Thebe Magugu, INTERSECTION. As the birthplace of Alber and Thebe, Africa is a foundational starting point for both designers and holds key aspects of luxury, such as generational craft and storytelling as core elements of its culture.
For this product story, Thebe juxtaposes nu-Africa aesthetics with the notable principles of couture: classic garments are reinvented in smart fabrics, bold prints and modern, versatile silhouettes to create new hybrid shapes, intended for all women.
- Button-down front closure
- Made with recycled polyester fabric
Free Express shipping is available to all Alber & Amigo account holders. All applicable customs duties & taxes are included in the total amount of your order at purchase.
Orders placed before 11h CET, Monday through Friday are processed the same day, excluding federal holidays.
Guest Order Shipping Options, Delivery Estimates:
· Express Delivery: 2 to 3 business days, €15
· Express Delivery: 2 to 7 business days, €20
Delivery times are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed.
67% Recycled Polyester
This recycled polyester yarn is obtained from the recycling of PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles. The PET is mechanically crushed and then melted into new polymer grains that are then used for the regular filament process. The process of spinning, twisting, dyeing, warping, weaving and finishing is all made in Italy.
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS ) Certified. This is an international standard that sets requirements for third-party certification of recycled input. It ensures compliance with environmental and social criteria in all of the production chain, maintains traceability throughout entire production process, contains restrictions on the use of chemicals, and ensures proper regulations regarding worker’s rights.
Handwash or dryclean only
Iron, low heat
For more information on how to care for this garment, go to CARE INSTRUCTIONS page
Made in Portugal
*Please notice that we created our own graded sizing system based on French sizing and that this is only a general guideline. Fits also may vary by personal preference. Double check your measurements to make sure you pick the right fit. Still not sure?
Our advisers are available to help you.
Make sure to include your chest, waist, and hip measurements in your message.