KNIT CUT-OUT TOP, BLACK
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
What if Africa were the birthplace of couture? This was the central question for our collaborative product story with Thebe Magugu, INTERSECTION. As the birthplace of Alber and Thebe, Africa is a foundational starting point for both designers and holds key aspects of luxury, such as generational craft and storytelling as core elements of its culture.
For this product story, Thebe juxtaposes nu-Africa aesthetics with the notable principles of couture: classic garments are reinvented in smart fabrics, bold prints and modern, versatile silhouettes to create new hybrid shapes, intended for all women.
- Round neck with shoulder-baring cut-outs
- Designed with AZ Factory’s AnatoKnit technology to smoothly shape the waist
Free Express shipping is available to all Alber & Amigo account holders. All applicable customs duties & taxes are included in the total amount of your order at purchase.
Orders placed before 11h CET, Monday through Friday are processed the same day, excluding federal holidays.
Guest Order Shipping Options, Delivery Estimates:
· Express Delivery: 2 to 3 business days, €15
· Express Delivery: 2 to 7 business days, €20
Delivery times are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed.
70% ENKA® Viscose
30% Lycra (27% Polyamide, 3% Elastane)
ENKA® Viscose is a natural, fully bio-degradable polymer based on the renewable raw material wood, which consists of 40 – 50 % cellulose – the most common organic and renewable plant material.
Lycra is a synthetic fiber known for its exceptional elasticity. It is lightweight and soft, but stronger and more durable than rubber. It is often blended with other fibers to provide additional stretch and recovery.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified Viscose which ensures that there are no hazardous chemicals used in dyeing the fabric
- FSC certified Viscose which ensures the cellulose is sourced from local, legal and sustainable forestation in Northern Europe
- Fairtrade Textile Standard certified Viscose which ensures that workers in all parts of production are given proper working rights and conditions
Handwash or dryclean only, dry flat, low iron
For more information on how to care for this garment, go to CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Made in China
*Please notice that we created our own graded sizing system based on French sizing and that this is only a general guideline. Fits also may vary by personal preference. Double check your measurements to make sure you pick the right fit. Still not sure?
Our advisers are available to help you.
Make sure to include your chest, waist, and hip measurements in your message.