PRIME LAYER TURTLENECK, BLACK
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The Love Brings Love commemorative show brought together our fashion family to celebrate the life and legacy of our late founder, Alber Elbaz. The unveiling of these designs was a powerful expression of love and a compelling celebration of his prolific career.
Featuring sporty silhouettes in couture and technical fabrics, anchored in the highest disciplines of savoir-faire, our tribute showcased the innovative athletic-couture direction that Alber always dreamt for AZ Factory. We will forever be inspired by his creativity, generosity, and his mission to create smart fashion that cares.
- Long sleeves
- Elongated hem
- Embroidered logo on back left side
- Distinguishable rib-knit detailing inspired by sportswear
- Supremely soft and light feel
- Slim fitting
- Perfect base layer under clothing to create a unique look
- Ultra-thin construction makes it easier to fold and roll for storage and transportation
Free Express shipping is available to all Alber & Amigo account holders. All applicable customs duties & taxes are included in the total amount of your order at purchase.
Orders placed before 11h CET, Monday through Friday are processed the same day, excluding federal holidays.
Guest Order Shipping Options, Delivery Estimates:
· Express Delivery: 2 to 3 business days, €15
· Express Delivery: 2 to 7 business days, €20
Delivery times are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed.
83% ENKA® Viscose
ENKA® Viscose is a natural, fully bio-degradable polymer based on the renewable raw material wood, which consists of 40 – 50 % cellulose – the most common organic and renewable plant material.
Lycra is a blend of synthetic fibers known for its exceptional elasticity. It is lightweight and soft, but contains incredible strength and durability. It is often blended with other fibers to provide additional stretch and recovery.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified Viscose which ensures that there are no hazardous chemicals used in dyeing the fabric
- FSC certified Viscose which ensures the cellulose is sourced from local, legal and sustainable forestation in Northern Europe
- Fairtrade Textile Standard certified Viscose which ensures that workers in all parts of production are given proper working rights and conditions
Handwash, dry flat
For more information on how to care for this garment, go to CARE INSTRUCTIONS page
*Please notice that we created our own graded sizing system based on French sizing and that this is only a general guideline. Fits also may vary by personal preference. Double check your measurements to make sure you pick the right fit. Still not sure?
Our advisers are available to help you.
Make sure to include your chest, waist, and hip measurements in your message.