ORGANIC COTTON SEACELL BLEND LEISURE SHORTS, ORANGE
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The Organic Cotton Seacell Blend Leisure Shorts provide a luxe laid-back look, featuring an adjustable waist and enhanced with a Satin-like Duchesse Polyester embroidered pocket. This garment is made with a silky PYRATEX® x AZ Factory fabric and contains a seacell fiber to provide an extra soft, luxurious feel and special skin-protecting properties.
The Free To product story was finalized by Alber in his last weeks with the AZ Factory team. It provides elevated mood-boosting leisurewear made from eco-sustainable textiles that provoke feelings of freedom and joie de vivre. Built around messages of escapism, Free To... Hug, Kiss, Run and Love aims to reconnect us with the most essential parts of life that we have all deeply missed!
- Relaxed fit
- Elasticated drawstring waistband
- Side pockets
- Satin-like Duchesse Polyester embroidered back pocket
- PYRATEX® x AZ Factory fabric made from seaweed fiber
- Embossed logo on front left side
- Raw-edge hem
- Breathable and lightweight
- Soft and cozy
- Slight natural stretch
- Seamlessly adapts to work from home, chilling, travel, and party
Free Express shipping is available to all Alber & Amigo account holders. All applicable customs duties & taxes are included in the total amount of your order at purchase.
Orders placed before 11h CET, Monday through Friday are processed the same day, excluding federal holidays.
Guest Order Shipping Options, Delivery Estimates:
· Express Delivery: 2 to 3 business days, €15
· Express Delivery: 2 to 7 business days, €20
Delivery times are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed.
Cotton Seacell blend: 86% Organic Cotton,14% PYRATEX® Seacell
100% Satin Polyester detailing
Organic Cotton is a soft, highly breathable, and resistant biodegradable fiber that contains inherent hypoallergenic and insulating properties. This natural textile also restricts the use of toxic chemicals, helping prevent skin irritation and chemical waste.
PYRATEX® Seacell is a non-allergenic, silky fiber made from organic seaweed and eucalyptus fiber. Seaweed is rich in essential substances such as vitamins, amino acids and minerals, which helps protect the skin against free radicals and soothes inflammation. The seaweed is washed, dried, carefully ground and added to eucalyptus wood cellulose NMMO solution (NMMO is a non-toxic organic compound alternative to toxic caustic soda), and by way of the lyocell manufacturing process, turned into a fiber. This textile is also constructed from renewable resources in a carbon neutral process, reducing chemical waste.
- USDA Biobased certified Seacell which ensures the ingredients come from renewable biological sources
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified Seacell, which ensures that there are no hazardous chemicals used in dyeing the fabric
- EU Ecolabel awarded Seacell which guarantees products meet high environmental standards throughout the entire life-cycle
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified Organic Cotton and Seacell
- Polyester woven in Italy
Specialty dry cleaning only, do not tumble dry, low iron
For more information on how to care for this garment, go to CARE INSTRUCTIONS page
Made in Portugal
*Please notice that we created our own graded sizing system based on French sizing and that this is only a general guideline. Fits also may vary by personal preference. Double check your measurements to make sure you pick the right fit. Still not sure?
Our advisers are available to help you.
Make sure to include your chest, waist, and hip measurements in your message.