ORGANIC COTTON SEACELL BLEND HOODIE AMIGOMANIA, WHITE
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Amigomania is a small re-edit comprised of signature AZ Factory styles and accessories in Alber's hand-painted AZ face. The all-over pattern of various AZ faces comes together to create a unique “Amigo”-filled print as a representation of love for all our different amigos. An expression of his affinity for the imperfect and his desire for pieces with a human connection, Alber's handmade print encompasses the playfulness, rawness, and authenticity he is known for.
- Oversized fit
- Print hand-painted by Alber Elbaz
- Front pocket
- PYRATEX® x AZ Factory fabric made from seaweed fiber
- Breathable and lightweight
- Soft and cozy
- Slight natural stretch
- Seamlessly adapts to work from home, chilling, travel, and party
Free Express shipping is available to all Alber & Amigo account holders. All applicable customs duties & taxes are included in the total amount of your order at purchase.
Orders placed before 11h CET, Monday through Friday are processed the same day, excluding federal holidays.
Guest Order Shipping Options, Delivery Estimates:
· Express Delivery: 2 to 3 business days, €15
· Express Delivery: 2 to 7 business days, €20
Delivery times are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed.
Cotton Seacell blend: 86% Organic Cotton,14% PYRATEX® Seacell
Organic Cotton is a soft, highly breathable, and resistant biodegradable fiber that contains inherent hypoallergenic and insulating properties. This natural textile also restricts the use of toxic chemicals, helping prevent skin irritation and chemical waste.
PYRATEX® Seacell is a non-allergenic, silky fiber made from organic seaweed and eucalyptus fiber. Seaweed is rich in essential substances such as vitamins, amino acids and minerals, which helps protect the skin against free radicals and soothes inflammation. The seaweed is washed, dried, carefully ground and added to eucalyptus wood cellulose
NMMO solution (NMMO is a non-toxic organic compound alternative to toxic caustic
soda), and by way of the lyocell manufacturing process, turned into a fiber. This textile is also constructed from renewable resources in a carbon neutral process, reducing chemical waste.
- USDA Biobased certified Seacell which ensures the ingredients come from renewable biological sources
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified Seacell, which ensures that there are no hazardous chemicals used in dyeing the fabric
- EU Ecolabel awarded Seacell which guarantees products meet high environmental standards throughout the entire life-cycle
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified Organic Cotton and Seacell
- Polyester woven in Italy
Specialty dry cleaning only, do not tumble dry, low iron
For more information on how to care for this garment, go to CARE INSTRUCTIONS page
Made in Portugal
*Please notice that we created our own graded sizing system based on French sizing and that this is only a general guideline. Fits also may vary by personal preference. Double check your measurements to make sure you pick the right fit. Still not sure?
Our advisers are available to help you.
Make sure to include your chest, waist, and hip measurements in your message.