MULTICOLOR SLEEVELESS DRESS, MULTICOLOR
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Each MyBody dress is designed with AZ Factory’s AnatoKnit technology to smoothly hold the waist and backside and provide gentle posture support. Thoughtfully intended to look good on all body types, this dress comfortably hugs and shapes your silhouette while enhancing your natural curves.
Please refer to the size guide to help determine your perfect fit.
- High neck
- Mini length (85 cm)
- Perforations in underarms allow breathability
- Removable gold-tone chain helps pull up and pull down back zipper
- Form fitting
- Intricate patterns made around the bust, waist and hips create additional slimming effect
- Compression under bustline provides chest support - model is wearing no bra
- Ultra-thin construction makes it easier to fold for storage and transportation
- With a simple tap on the innovative NFC enabled label with a smartphone, a new Alber & Amigos experience is unlocked, with exclusive stories behind the scenes, community access and more.
How does AZ Factory AnatoKnit work?
AnatoKnit is AZ Factory’s new innovative knitwear technology composed of ENKA® Viscose and Lycra. This ultra-soft and flexible textile is specially engineered to strategically sculpt and support the body, while allowing for breathability and comfortable movement. Different knitting techniques invisible to the human eye work with the natural curves of the body to provide gradual compression in specific targeted areas. The result is a smooth, streamlined silhouette that simultaneously hugs and shapes you.
Free Express shipping is available to all Alber & Amigo account holders. All applicable customs duties & taxes are included in the total amount of your order at purchase.
Orders placed before 11h CET, Monday through Friday are processed the same day, excluding federal holidays.
Guest Order Shipping Options, Delivery Estimates:
· Express Delivery: 2 to 3 business days, €15
· Express Delivery: 2 to 7 business days, €20
Delivery times are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed.
67% ENKA® Viscose
14% Elité® Polyester
19% Lycra (16% Polyamide, 3% Elastane)
ENKA® Viscose is a soft, natural, and fully bio-degradable polymer based on the renewable raw material wood, which consists of 40 – 50 % cellulose – the most common organic and renewable plant material.
Elité® Polyester is a highly resistant synthetic fiber with natural stretch. When combined with other materials like viscose, it can help ensure the fabric is wrinkle-free and retains its shape.
Lycra is a blend of synthetic fibers known for its exceptional elasticity. It is lightweight and soft, but contains incredible strength and durability. It is often blended with other fibers to provide additional stretch and recovery.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified Viscose, Polyester, which ensures that there are no hazardous chemicals used in dyeing the fabric
- FSC certified Viscose which ensures the cellulose is sourced from local, legal and sustainable forestation in Northern Europe
- Fairtrade Textile Standard certified Viscose which ensures that workers in all parts of production are given proper working rights and conditions
Dryclean only, do not tumble dry, low iron
For more detailed information on how to care for this garment, go to PRODUCT CARE
Made in Italy
*Please notice that we created our own graded sizing system based on French sizing and that this is only a general guideline. Fits also may vary by personal preference. Double check your measurements to make sure you pick the right fit. Still not sure?
Our advisers are available to help you.
Make sure to include your chest, waist, and hip measurements in your message.