Duchesse Long Skirt, Red
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The Switchwear Duchesse Long Skirt is a gorgeous, billowing ruby-toned skirt with an AnatoKnit technology waistband that quickly upgrades your look into a couture fantasy.
Pair it with the Switchwear Prime-layers or the Silk Pyjama separates offered in a variety of different colors and prints to customize your own silhouette. This effortless mix & match system allows you to create endless unique combinations. Switchwear provides modular and playful looks that take you from leisure to couture in under one minute.
- Duchesse-like recycled polyester
- Floor length
- Form-fitting AnatoKnit technology waistband
- Crinoline band in top and bottom of dress creates volume
- Removable gold-tone chain helps pull up and pull down back zipper
How does AZ Factory AnatoKnit work?
AnatoKnit is AZ Factory’s new innovative knitwear technology composed of ENKA® Viscose and Lycra. This ultra-soft and flexible textile is specially engineered to strategically sculpt and support the body, while allowing for breathability and comfortable movement. Different knitting techniques invisible to the human eye work with the natural curves of the body to provide gradual compression in specific targeted areas. The result is a smooth, streamlined silhouette that simultaneously hugs and shapes you.
Free Express shipping is available to all Alber & Amigo account holders. All applicable customs duties & taxes are included in the total amount of your order at purchase.
Orders placed before 11h CET, Monday through Friday are processed the same day, excluding federal holidays.
Guest Order Shipping Options, Delivery Estimates:
· Express Delivery: 2 to 3 business days, €15
· Express Delivery: 2 to 7 business days, €20
Delivery times are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed.
100% Recycled Polyester
This recycled polyester yarn is obtained from the recycling of PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles. The PET is mechanically crushed and then melted into new polymer grains that are then used for the regular filament process. The process, up to the raw filament is made in China. The process of spinning, twisting, dyeing, warping, weaving and finishing is all made in Italy.
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS ) Certified. This is an international standard that sets requirements for third-party certification of recycled input. It ensures compliance with environmental and social criteria in all of the production chain, maintains traceability throughout entire production process, contains restrictions on the use of chemicals, and ensures proper regulations regarding worker’s rights.
Handwash or dry clean, hang dry
Iron, low heat
For more information on how to care for this garment, go to PRODUCT CARE page
Made in Bulgaria
*Please notice that we created our own graded sizing system based on French sizing and that this is only a general guideline. Fits also may vary by personal preference. Double check your measurements to make sure you pick the right fit. Still not sure?
Our advisers are available to help you.
Make sure to include your chest, waist, and hip measurements in your message.