Tank Top, Bright Orange
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The MyBody Tank Top is the ultimate sporty-chic, shaping and comfortable all-day top featuring AZ Factory’s AnatoKnit technology.
Each MyBody top and bodysuit is designed with AZ Factory’s AnatoKnit technology to smoothly hold and contour the waist and provide core support. Thoughtfully intended to look good on all body types, these pieces comfortably hug and shape your silhouette while enhancing your natural curves.
- High neck
- Embroidered logo on back left side
- Athletic feel
- Form fitting
- Intricate patterns made around the waist and hips create additional slimming effect
- Ultra-thin construction makes it easier to fold and roll for storage and transportation
- With a simple tap on the innovative NFC enabled label with a smartphone, a new Alber & Amigos experience is unlocked, with exclusive stories behind the scenes, community access and more.
How does AZ Factory AnatoKnit work?
AnatoKnit is AZ Factory’s new innovative knitwear technology composed of ENKA® Viscose and Lycra. This ultra-soft and flexible textile is specially engineered to strategically sculpt and support the body, while allowing for breathability and comfortable movement. Different knitting techniques invisible to the human eye work with the natural curves of the body to provide gradual compression in specific targeted areas. The result is a smooth, streamlined silhouette that simultaneously hugs and shapes you.
Free Express shipping is available to all Alber & Amigo account holders. All applicable customs duties & taxes are included in the total amount of your order at purchase.
Orders placed before 11h CET, Monday through Friday are processed the same day, excluding federal holidays.
Guest Order Shipping Options, Delivery Estimates:
· Express Delivery: 2 to 3 business days, €15
· Express Delivery: 2 to 7 business days, €20
Delivery times are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed.
70% ENKA® Viscose
30% Lycra (27% Polyamide, 3% Elastane)
ENKA® Viscose is a natural, fully bio-degradable polymer based on the renewable raw material wood, which consists of 40 – 50 % cellulose – the most common organic and renewable plant material.
Lycra is a synthetic fiber known for its exceptional elasticity. It is lightweight and soft, but stronger and more durable than rubber. It is often blended with other fibers to provide additional stretch and recovery.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified Viscose which ensures that there are no hazardous chemicals used in dyeing the fabric
- FSC certified Viscose which ensures the cellulose is sourced from local, legal and sustainable forestation in Northern Europe
- Fairtrade Textile Standard certified Viscose which ensures that workers in all parts of production are given proper working rights and conditions
Handwash or dry clean only, dry flat, low iron
For more information on how to care for this garment, go to PRODUCT CARE
Made in China
*Please notice that we created our own graded sizing system based on French sizing and that this is only a general guideline. Fits also may vary by personal preference. Double check your measurements to make sure you pick the right fit. Still not sure?
Our advisers are available to help you.
Make sure to include your chest, waist, and hip measurements in your message.