Sculpted Poppy Earrings, Gold
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
As the favorite flower of Alber's mother, the poppy holds great symbolic significance. Known for its resilience, brightness, and beauty, it also serves as both a magical and lucky symbol in many cultures around the world, hoping to bring imagination, love and success. By artisanally crafting it in metal, we have transformed this transient beauty into an everlasting objet d'art with shaped and sculpted petals, enhancing the flower's natural curves and allowing it to come to life.
- Gold-tone metal with black fabric neckband
- Push button backing
- Lengths: 6.52 cm, 7.25 cm
Free Express shipping is available to all Alber & Amigo account holders. All applicable customs duties & taxes are included in the total amount of your order at purchase.
Orders placed before 11h CET, Monday through Friday are processed the same day, excluding federal holidays.
Guest Order Shipping Options, Delivery Estimates:
· Express Delivery: 2 to 3 business days, €15
· Express Delivery: 2 to 7 business days, €20
Delivery times are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed.
- These are fragile pieces so please handle with love
- Avoid contact with oils, lotions, and perfumes
- Avoid wearing whilst showering, exercising, and swimming
- Avoid putting weight on top of the pieces as this can cause damage
- Store them individually in a cool, dry place to avoid scratches and tarnishing
- When cleaning, use warm soapy water (do not use chemicals or brushes)
Made in Italy